Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 21:42:06 UTC

Re: Need commit help

2013/5/23 Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>

> Hi Jürgen,
>
> Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
>
>  On 5/22/13 7:27 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ariel,
>>>
>>> thank you for correcting it.
>>>
>>> I have seen the wrong flag in my local source now. I hope, I remember
>>> next time, that inside Cygwin is not Windows and I have to use "ls -l"
>>> and not "dir".
>>>

>> Does it mean we have now a minimal help file for the sidebar and I
>> should or can finally update the help translation project?
>>

> Yes, I have decided to wait no longer for improvement suggestions and have
> committed it. It is only a single page about the sidebar window itself.
> Improvements and introducing the missing tooltips inside the panels can be
> done later.

Looking at the ES build, I can see that the sidebar page on the bundled
help is not localized. In fact this page it's not even on pootle yet
(checked for ES and IT) so it cannot be translated. Will be there on next
iteration?

Regards
Ricardo

Re: Need commit help

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 6/15/13 6:01 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

> Hi Ricardo,
>
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 09:42:06PM +0200, RGB ES wrote:
>> Looking at the ES build, I can see that the sidebar page on the
>> bundled help is not localized. In fact this page it's not even on
>> pootle yet (checked for ES and IT) so it cannot be translated.
>> Will be there on next iteration?
>
> IIRC Jürgen planned to integrate it, but it isn't present in any of
> the SDF files:
> http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=sidebar_window.xhp&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=&project=aoo-trunk
>
>  if integrated, that search should return locations in
> main/extras/l10n for the already committed SDF files, like
> http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=step1.xhp&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=&project=aoo-trunk

no the help file is simply not integrated yet because the lack of
time. It requires a new sdf file and merging all available
translations against the new po files. And later on the merge back in
the build env. Besides the most important translation part, the rest
of the work is my time ;-)

Juergen

Re: Need commit help

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.