Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/10 20:35:16 UTC

Migration plan

Hi All,

We are using cloudstack older version 4.3.1 and hypervisor is xenserver 6.2.

Now, we are migrating VMs one Data enter to another Datcenter. In
destination Datcenter hypervisor is xenserver 7.1. all VMs are windows
machines which is running health care application.

Did any one experienced same scenario ? how to migrate the VMs offline or
online please share the suggestions guys.

Thanks,
Venkatesh

Re: Migration plan

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.