Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Matthias Roth <ma...@impart.ch> on 2005/01/18 23:25:39 UTC

New OJB Generator3.0 based on JET Framework of Eclipse with repository.xml view

Hello
there is a new OJB generator with source and structure of a Eclipse Plug-in
Project:

http://www.impart.ch/download.htm

What's new what's different:

- New repository.xml Tree View
- The generator part is now based on the JET Framework of eclipse.
  So it is possible to change now easily the generated output.
- Now it is possible to use a project as generator output
- Now it is possible to generate ddl file and java classes based on the
repository.xml file.
   With the data view you can run the ddl file.
- Now the generator description is available in eclipse help
- remove of the jdbc driver loader because it was not stable and a lot of
user had some problem with.
   New drivers must be copied to the plug-in lib directory and entered in
the plugin.xml file as described in the help.

Pleas be free to send me comments, remarks and wishes.

Matthias Roth
Dipl. Ing. HTL
in Wirtschaftsinformatik

impart Software Engineering GmbH
Postgasse 19
CH-3011 Bern

Phone           +41 (0)31 311 59 33
Fax             +41 (0)31 311 59 31
EMail           mailto:matthias.roth@ <ma...@impart.ch>
impart.ch
Homepage        http://www. <http://www.impart.ch/> impart.ch

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and contain information
that may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, copy
or otherwise make use of this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail, if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this
e-mail from your system. We undertake every effort to keep our network
free from viruses. Please do nonetheless verify that this email and any
attachments are free of viruses. We do not take responsibility for any
computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail. By sending
me/us messages through e-mail, you agree to correspond by e-mail in the
relevant matter.

Re: AW: New OJB Generator3.0 based on JET Framework of Eclipse with repository.xml view

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi matthias,

thanks for the permission to list your ojb-based framework on the
references page.

jakob

Posted by Matthias Roth <ma...@impart.ch>.
Hi jakob