Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/23 18:00:19 UTC

sqoop selective export

Hi,
Is there any option to pass sql queries at sqoop-export command so that we
export selected data to the rdbms?

Thanks

Re: sqoop selective export

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
It seems that we do not have much examples there yet, so just fill the "sql" parameter for export with your insert query, e.g. something like:

  INSERT INTO table VALUES(?, ?, ?...)

Jarcec

Re: sqoop selective export

Posted by Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <ka...@gmail.com>.