Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2021/06/09 01:52:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Allura 1.13.0

Hi,

I took a glance at your release and noticed something you might want to look into. The license file mentions two licenses CC-BY 4.0 and the SIL Open Font License, both of these licenses are Category B and in general shouldn't be included in a source release. [1][2] I'm not part of your project so there may be reason that I'm unaware of for mentioning these licenses in your LICENSE file. Just though you might want to know.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b
2. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#cc-sa

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Allura 1.13.0

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.  I'll make a ticket for us to
investigate and resolve.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal