Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2015/01/21 22:30:11 UTC

documentation?

I know  that we don't have documentation in git due to tooling issues, but
for the life of me I can not find the info so that I can update the
Security documentation.  Does anybody have the URL and any suggestions?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: documentation?

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
Yeah,  I wanted to restructure some of the Security documentation since I
have done a fair amount of work on it while explaining to Trevor how it
works for his implementation.

It was a good documentation building excersize.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: documentation?

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.

Re: documentation?