Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Walid Lezzar <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/30 21:27:44 UTC

Kafka streams - Large time windows ?

Hi,
I have a question about kafka streams : when doing a groupByKey on a kstream and then aggregate, is it possible to use a very large time window ? (For example, a 7 days long time window ? 30 days ?)
What is the impact of this ? Is it something we should avoid ?

Thanks,
Walid.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Re: Kafka streams - Large time windows ?

Posted by Walid LEZZAR <wa...@gmail.com>.
Great : ) . Thank you very much for the answer.

Walid.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.