Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by jodowd <jo...@vanns.net> on 2012/03/21 19:26:15 UTC

HHFacility Documentation?

Hello, Is there any documentation regarding the use of HHFacility.  We are
exploring our options for our warehouse workflow and I cannot seem to find
any information on this module.

Thanks.
-Josh O'Dowd

Re: HHFacility Documentation?

Posted by jodowd <jo...@vanns.net>.
Thanks Guys...

We are just trying to explore ways to better automate the facility manager
pick/pack/ship behavior, instead of  having pickers walk around a large
warehouse with printed paper lists and checking off items they just picked.
It's a bit archaic.

Thanks again.

Re: HHFacility Documentation?

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 21/03/2012 19:48, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> I don't think so, pretty old and raw, still enhanceable...

It has been migrated to jQuery mobile recently, I corrected some errors
after while testing this change. But nothing since.
> Jacques
>
> From: "jodowd" <jo...@vanns.net>
>> Hello, Is there any documentation regarding the use of HHFacility. We are
>> exploring our options for our warehouse workflow and I cannot seem to
>> find
>> any information on this module.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> -Josh O'Dowd