Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pablo Lillia <pl...@adea.com.ar> on 2001/12/11 19:30:10 UTC

Re: Change an include file requires re-compiling all JSP that include it (?)

There are 2 ways to include a file:

<%@ include file="relativeURL" %> for static files, parsing JSP elements.

and

<jsp:include page="{reletiveURL |  <%= expression %> }" flush="true"    { /> |
         > [ <jsp:param name="parameterName" value="{parameterValue | <%=
expression%>}" /> ]+
         </jsp:include> }

You need the 2nd form. A simple example:

         <jsp:include page="include.jsp" flush="true" />

(from JSP Syntax V1.1)

Saludos

Posted by Sreenivasan Genipudi <sr...@spincircuit.com>.
Hi ,

Can anyone tell me where I can I find the redirector file for  IPlanet 6  -
Tomcat 3.2.4
on Hp Unix.

Pls help me.

Thanks,
Sreeni

RE: Change an include file requires re-compiling all JSP that include it (?)

Posted by Scott Hodson <sc...@ubero.com>.
Thanks, that did it.  I always thought <%@ include %> and <jsp:include%>
were functionally the same.  I'm still learning this stuff...

Sos del capital vos?  Por quien hinchas en futbol?  River?  Boca?  :=)