Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Jacob Rosenthal <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 00:09:55 UTC

Re: Writing PWM api, and nrf51 implementation

I know we're chummy with zephyr team. Whats the license issues with
bringing something very close to their implementation over?

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
Hi Jacob,

there should not be any issue, even if you brought code over directly.
Zephyr has a permissive licensing (Apache-2).