Posted to user@struts.apache.org by majid kamal <yn...@onebox.com> on 2001/02/08 18:09:11 UTC

Can I use struts for this ???

we used to have a small project all done using html, it's about
all the employees who got reward since 1976, what they did is:
for every employee who got a REWARD they wrotte an HTML file, the first
long html page shows all of the enployees who got a reward (more than
240 name) and each name is a link to an html file, can you imagine more
than 240 html file, each file shows the emplyee name, his/her picture,
and others attributes.
Now I am thinking to use JSP or/and servlet with a database to do this
job.
Please would you like help,
How should I desing the first page ?
Thanks

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com

Re: Can I use struts for this ???

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
A good example is in "Web Development with JavaServer Pages" by D. Fields,
M. Kolb, Manning press, chapter 9. Use for MVC struts.

Maya