Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mayurd <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/14 23:32:48 UTC

memory Leak in (CXF 2.1.1 + Servicemix 3.2.2)

I have run into a massive memory leak issue in using CXF 2.1.1 with
ServiceMix 3.2.2. Attached ServiceMix SA project and a soapUI project
demonstrate the issue. The memory leak is massive. There are several objects
which are not getting released.
        org.apache.xerces.dom.TextImpl
	org.apache.xerces.dom.AttributeMap
	org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementNSImpl
	org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl
	org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl
	org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrImpl
	org.apache.xerces.dom.CommentImpl
I need an urgent help on this issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18990127/foo-memory%2Bleak%2Bin%2Bcxf%252Bservicemix.zip
foo-memory+leak+in+cxf%2Bservicemix.zip

Re: memory Leak in (CXF 2.1.1 + Servicemix 3.2.2)

Posted by mayurd <ma...@yahoo.com>.
I tried with fuse (which uses SMX 3.3.1) and the problem still exists.

Mayur

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.

mayurd wrote:
> I have run into a massive memory leak issue in using CXF 2.1.1 with
> ServiceMix 3.2.2. Attached ServiceMix SA project and a soapUI project
> demonstrate the issue. The memory leak is massive. There are several objects
> which are not getting released.
>         org.apache.xerces.dom.TextImpl
> 	org.apache.xerces.dom.AttributeMap
> 	org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementNSImpl
> 	org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrNSImpl
> 	org.apache.xerces.dom.DocumentImpl
> 	org.apache.xerces.dom.AttrImpl
> 	org.apache.xerces.dom.CommentImpl
> I need an urgent help on this issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p18990127/foo-memory%2Bleak%2Bin%2Bcxf%252Bservicemix.zip
> foo-memory+leak+in+cxf%2Bservicemix.zip

Registered Number: 171387