Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/01 05:21:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Please review and vote on the Genesis release of 1.2.  At this
location you will find a tar ball with the repository and related
artifacts that will be released.

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/genesis-rc1

Branch with source is at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/
genesis/branches/1.2/

[ ] +1 Release Genesis 1.2
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1  Do not release this artifact (please provide reason

Vote will complete at 2330 ET, August 3 2007.

[RESULT] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Matt is having some email difficulties. So, I offered to call this
vote in his stead.

This vote passes with 14 +1 votes.

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers
Prasad

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Oops ... here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1 but scm entry in genesis-1.2.pom points to trunk.

Jarek

Re: [VOTE] Release Genesis 1.2

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
+1