Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Gomez Alexandre <ag...@etu.u-bordeaux1.fr> on 2008/04/16 20:03:43 UTC

FTPServer: IPrestritor/ BlackListFilter

Hello,
i see you have replace the IPrestritor by the blackListFilter of mina in
the FTPServer application,
but i don't see where you use this blackList, and when you call the
blacklist in the application...

Can you help me please,

thanks

Re: FTPServer: IPrestritor/ BlackListFilter

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Gomez Alexandre
<ag...@etu.u-bordeaux1.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>  i see you have replace the IPrestritor by the blackListFilter of mina in
> the FTPServer application,
>  but i don't see where you use this blackList, and when you call the
> blacklist in the application...

I can understand your confusion as I had not yet decided on how to
implement the configuration :-) However, I just added this to
MinaLister and added a few tests (InetAddressBlacklistTest and
SubnetBlacklistTest) that you can use for how to set up your blockings
until I get around to update the documentation.

Please get back to me here or on the issue
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-129) if you have
further requests for improvements.

/niklas