Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/06/21 18:37:31 UTC

Fwd: Post meetup discussion

Maxime,

Thanks for taking the initiative of summarizing the meetup and get things
going.

Attached are the PDFs for the 3 presentations we had (thanks to Michelle
and Mona for sharing the slides), hope the information is useful.

Thx.

Alejandro

Re: Post meetup discussion

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Alejandro,

The ML seems to have stripped away attachments. Can you upload them on
dropbox or so?

--
Harsh J

Re: Post meetup discussion