Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Sean Lin <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/03 11:23:09 UTC

RESTful support in java shindig

Hi,

  What was the reason the handling of jsonBatch was removed from java
shindig? What is the current story with REST support?

Cheers,

Sean

Re: RESTful support in java shindig

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Ah yeah that's a known issue unfortunately, since we switched to the RPC
protocol we haven't really bothered to update the REST implementation's
javascript implementation.

Thats to say, it's probably simple to fix, but no one with the correct
background has found it urgent enough to actually go and do it :)

I think we should really just remove the 'impl' config key, and always
assume RPC since it's presence does lead to a lot of confusion.

   -- Chris

Posted by Sean Lin <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.

Posted by Sean Lin <se...@gmail.com>.