Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by GOVAERTS Lieven <Li...@post.be> on 2005/09/02 12:45:10 UTC

Svn_load_dirs.pl fails with unknown error

Hi,

We're using  the svn_load_dirs.pl script to import a dump of our
previous SCM to
Subversion. Platform is Cygwin on Windows 2000, Subversion version 1.2.0
client
& server, svn_load_dirs.pl rev. 10000.

Size of the dump is 134MB over 4713 files and contains Java source, word
documents,
Jar files etc.

This is the second time we use svn_load_dirs.pl to import such a dump
file. First
time it was succesfull, this time it fails.

I tried two times and got two errors:

1. svn.exe seemed to have crashed with a stackdump:
-----------------------------
Running svn propset svn:executable --file
/tmp/svn_load_dirs_cDglbdrHfe/wBcXxWlIzy
src/test/be/post/m029/services/geographical/dao/jdbc/ArcDAOImplTest
.testChangeArcSequenceInPostalStreetSegment_normalSituation.xml
Running svn rm --targets /tmp/svn_load_dirs_cDglbdrHfe/targets.00002
svn: Use --force to override this restriction
svn: 'svn.exe.stackdump' is not under version control
./svn_load_dirs.pl: svn rm --targets
/tmp/svn_load_dirs_cDglbdrHfe/targets.00002 failed with this output:
D         dist/V0002.00.xx/ROMA-Web.war
Press return to quit and clean up svn working directory
-------------------------------

2. errors on svn propget:
-------------------------------
The error I get is:
Running svn propget svn:eol-style
oracle/packages/PCK$GEOROUTE_STREET_SEGMENTS.PKB
svn: 'oracle/packages/PCK.PKB' is not under version control
./svn_load_dirs.pl: svn propget svn:eol-style
oracle/packages/PCK$GEOROUTE_STREET_SEGMENTS.PKB failed with this
output:

Press return to quit and clean up svn working directory:
--------------------------------

The first error I only got once, svn.exe.stackdump file is attached.

The second error I can easily reproduce with my working copy, since it
happens al
the time.

So, it would be nice if someone could help me getting the script
running.

Thanks,

Lieven.

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL
This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Dit bericht is enkel bestemd voor de aangeduide ontvangers en kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten. Als u niet de ontvanger bent, dan mag u de inhoud van dit bericht niet bekendmaken noch kopi�ren. Als u dit bericht per vergissing ontvangen heeft, gelieve er de afzender of De Post onmiddellijk van op de hoogte te brengen en het bericht vervolgens te verwijderen.

Ce message est uniquement destin� aux destinataires indiqu�s et peut contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous n'�tes pas le destinataire, vous ne devez pas r�v�ler le contenu de ce message ou en prendre copie. Si vous avez re�u ce message par erreur, veuillez en informer l'exp�diteur, ou La Poste imm�diatement, avant de le supprimer.