Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by David Fishburn <fi...@ianywhere.com> on 2004/12/31 05:09:42 UTC

Cannot open include file: 'LocalMsgIndex.hpp'

I just downloaded:
        Xalan-C_1_9_0-src.zip
  	xerces-c-src_2_6_0.zip

I am trying to build using:
C:\OpenSrc\xalan\C\xml-xalan\c\Projects\Win32\VC7.1

I get this error:
c:\OpenSrc\xalan\C\xml-xalan\c\src\xalanc\PlatformSupport\XalanMessageLoader
.hpp(28): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'LocalMsgIndex.hpp':
No such file or directory

I saw this error mentioned earlier, but there was no real solution for the
windows platform.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Cannot open include file: 'LocalMsgIndex.hpp'

Posted by June Ng <ju...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi,
Please take a look at the FAQ ... http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/faq.html.

If you saved the error log somewhere, check to see if an earlier error
prevented this header from getting built.

Cheers,
June K. Ng
XSLT Development
IBM Toronto Laboratory