Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2009/03/03 12:50:55 UTC

site-author - no output during forrest run

I just tried doing a forrest run on the site-author docs, although jetty
runs fine, no html pages are output, and no .xml pages are available either.

It has been a while since I tried building site-author directly, so this may
be a windows issue not yet come up, just wanted others to confirm that
site-author on trunk builds and runs fine ?

Gav...

Re: site-author - no output during forrest run

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 02:23:05PM +1000, Gavin wrote:
> erm nope, looks like as I suspect it must be a Windows issue, like I say it
> has been a long time since I bothered to build site-author docs. We found
> and fixed some other Windows Issues a couple of months back, those fixes
> still work for me, the only issue now is site-author.
>
> Can anyone else confirm/deny that running 'forrest' breaks with many errors
> and doing a 'forrest run' yields no errors in the command line, but also
> that no pages can be displayed in the browser ?

I see the same results. Nothing renders in dynamic mode, and all the
paths during static generation are mangled and end with
svnHelper.xmap, which is from projectInfo plugin.

Brian

RE: site-author - no output during forrest run

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

I can confirm that I am using a pristine untouched working copy of trunk
Head.

I can also confirm that everything works correctly on my Linux machine.

Gav...

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.