Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Suyog Rao <su...@loggly.com> on 2013/04/28 21:30:24 UTC

0.7.2 Async Producer Question

Hi, in Kafka 0.7.2 we are getting QueueFullExceptions while using the AsyncProducer with queue.size = 50K and 1 producer. I read that we can make this internal queue blocking by setting queue.enqueue.timeout.ms = -1. Is that possible in 0.7.2? On the broker side, the log.flush.interval is set to 10K

Thanks,
Suyog

Re: 0.7.2 Async Producer Question

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's the right way to block on queue full.

Thanks,

Jun