Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Parthasarathy, Mohan" <mp...@hpe.com> on 2019/06/05 04:52:23 UTC

RecordCollectorImpl: task [1_1] Error sending records

Hi,

As mentioned here

I do see these logs turned on by default. We are running 2.2 and I still see the error. It looks like the fix is in 2.0. What am I missing ? It seems to be logged in “WARN” level instead of “debug” level.  It spews a huge amount of binary data. How can I turn this off ?

Thanks
Mohan

Re: RecordCollectorImpl: task [1_1] Error sending records

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io>.
Hi Mohan,

This error means that an exception was thrown during sending a record
from a Streams producer to a broker.

Best,
Bruno

Posted by "Parthasarathy, Mohan" <mp...@hpe.com>.