Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Qasim Rasheed <qa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 14:52:06 UTC

Page breaks in RTF

Folks,

I am using version 0.93 of FOP in one application. However I have been
unable to put page breaks when using RTF as output format. Is there a way
that I can make this work?

Thanks for you help.

Qasim

RE: Page breaks in RTF

Posted by "Brown, Phyllis (NIH/NIEHS) [C]" <Br...@niehs.nih.gov>.
Qasim,

I played with mine and determined that "-.07in" causes a page break but "-.05in" does not.  So it might just be that you have to find that magic number for your situation.  Since I don't know why it is causing the page break, I don't know how to figure out the magic number other than trial and error.  Sorry.

The only other thing that I notice is I use an empty block that's only there to cause the page break.  So like
   <fo:block space-before="-.7in" break-before="page"/>        <!-- empty block -->
   <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="nopadding nomargin">    <!-- not sure about page break here also ? -->
                <fo:table width="100%">
               </fo:table>
   </fo:block>

Sorry that I can't be more helpful with a real answer.

Phyllis

Posted by Qasim Rasheed <qa...@gmail.com>.
Phyllis,

RE: Page breaks in RTF