Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "j.balladares@verizon.net" <j....@verizon.net> on 2014/12/08 17:52:38 UTC

Re: Template issue

I moved to POI 3.11 beta 3. I get the same message.
Anybody knows anything about this issue?
Thanks

Re: Template issue

Posted by "j.balladares@verizon.net" <j....@verizon.net>.
Me again :)
Per the link bellow delete sheets is not supported in SXSSF buffered
streaming
http://poi.apache.org/spreadsheet/index.html
It should works using usermodel.XSSFWorkbook. I change my code to delete the
sheets after I read the template and before passing to the streaming
workbook but no luck, the error show at the time I open the file.
Anyone can clear this issue?

<cfset xlsFileTemplate =
createObject("java","java.io.FileInputStream").init(filepathtemplate) />
        <cfset templateWorkbook =
createObject("java","org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook").init(xlsFileTemplate)
/>

            <cfset delSheet = templateWorkbook.getSheet("My Sheet") />
            <cfset delIndex = templateWorkbook.getSheetIndex(delSheet) />
            <cfset templateWorkbook.removeSheetAt(delIndex) />