Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jo...@jvtadvisors.com on 2003/12/10 00:54:56 UTC

Cocoon Contract Opportunity

Hi,
We currently have a Cocoon Architect/Engineer Contract position available in
the Boston area.
Must have 2 years minimum of Cocoon experience with strong Java and
Architecture.
If you or someone you know may be interested please email or call me at the
number below.
Thanks,
John

John T. Dunlevy
Sr. Consultant
JVT Advisors
35 New England Business Center
Andover, MA  01810
Direct (978) 557-7102
Main (978) 683-4555
john@jvtadvisors.com
www.jvtadvisors.com

Re: Cocoon Contract Opportunity

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Oh man.  I could have sworn I pasted the e-mail address.  Well, I better
call it a night for e-mail then.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> Ryan Hoegg wrote:
>
>> Hello John,
>

> <snip/>
>
> If first one was whoops, then this one will be ... "Double WHOOPER"? ;-)

ROTFL!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Cocoon Contract Opportunity

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hello John,

As you may have noticed, I accidentally responded to the whole
cocoon-dev list!  In any case, here is what I sent you:

I am interested in hearing more about the opportunity.  I am an
independent software consultant, and XML, java, and Cocoon are among my
specialties.  However, I would only be able to work about a week per
month in Boston.  I am based in Oklahoma City and do most of my work
remotely now.

My web site is currently being redone using Forrest and Cocoon, so it is
not available now.  Is there a good time tomorrow for me to call to
discuss the position further?

Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks
http://www.isisnetworks.net

[WHOOPS] Re: Cocoon Contract Opportunity

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Well, sorry I sent this to the whole list!

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hello John,