Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Frank Yao <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 17:04:09 UTC

A plugin: Kafka Sink and Source for flume

Hi there, I've made a plugin for kafka in flume. Kafka is a message system
for large data transformation, it is created by LinkedIn. More and More
companies are using Kafka.

This plugin I wrote is running in our company(NYSE: VIPS) well. It enabled
users to user Kafka both as a Sink and a Source.

Project address: https://github.com/baniuyao/flume-kafka

Frank Yao
http://baniu.me
Vipshop, Shanghai

Re: A plugin: Kafka Sink and Source for flume

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
That's great. Thanks for sharing! Added your plugin to our ecosystem page -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Ecosystem

-Neha