Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Arkaitz <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/25 20:15:22 UTC

toString()

Hi,

I've noticed that if an object put in the Velocity context is not an
String, its toString() method is not being
called. I _think_ WM  does this, but anyway, it would be a very nice
feature to add to Velocity :).

Thanks,
Arkaitz.

Re: toString()

Posted by Arkaitz <ar...@yahoo.com>.
You're right, I must've been doing something wrong, the toString() method gets
called actually.

Sorry about the confusion.

cheers,
Arkaitz.