Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2013/05/24 10:44:10 UTC

SymbolConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE why not SymbolConstants.QA

I need to know if my execution mode is QA but there's no SymbolConstants.QA

i.e SymbolConstants.QA = "qa";

 What is the best way to introduce this constant, why is it not in there already?

John

Re: SymbolConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE why not SymbolConstants.QA

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It is up to you, inside your web.xml configuration. Please look at the
web.xml in a project generated from the Maven archetype, or look at the
documentation.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: SymbolConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE why not SymbolConstants.QA

Posted by John <jo...@quivinco.com>.
Thanks, that's useful.

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,