Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com> on 2008/05/14 08:38:32 UTC

Static and FloatLeft Layout managers in same page

Can I use Static and FloatLeft Layout managers in same page?

Re: Static and FloatLeft Layout managers in same page

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.
You would have to override the renderGadget method in order to replace
the call to the static layoutManager with one that dispatches to the
layout manager you want.

So, I guess you original question was not "can I" but rather "how do
I". (Sorry for the misinterpretation on my part) Which means the
answer I should have given you was no, we currently do not have simple
support for using more than one layout manager. (You can of course
make it work but it will require more code and modifications)

Feel free to file a jira feature request if you desire this functionality.

Thanks.

- Cassie

Posted by Neo Anderson <ne...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.