Posted to users@ace.apache.org by ghania ferrag <gf...@yahoo.ca> on 2014/02/11 19:11:05 UTC

Glassfish and Client REST API

Hi All,

I used Sun Jersey implementation with the Client Rest API, and I had no problem getting the WorkID (POST/Work) from the redirect URL.
Now, we switched from Sun jersey to glassfish, and I'm having problem to spot the redirect URL that contains the WorkID.
Does anyone use glassfish client and how you can get the WORKID after a post request using glassfish?

Any idea ?
Thanks in advance for your response,
Best Regards,

Ghania

Re: Glassfish and Client REST API

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.
I have no experience with this API, but I guess it would be a good start to
capture the actual http requests to see what's going on.

Cheers,

Paul