Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Leticia Golubov <lg...@micromuse.com> on 2004/02/24 13:30:09 UTC

Why can't I name a form using html:form?

This is really winding me up...

why does <html:form method="post" action="/scopeAction" > work

but <html:form method="post" action="/scopeAction"
					name="deleteForm"
					type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm" >
doesn't?

Why can't I name my forms?  I've looked at the documentation and the 'name'
field doesn't even seem to exist, which leads me to believe I can't name
forms using the html:form tag?!

Is this a bug in Struts or have I missed something fundamental here?

regards

Leticia

RE: Why can't I name a form using html:form?

Posted by Leticia Golubov <lg...@micromuse.com>.
Thanks Mark,

I stumbled upon the answer to my question by accident, yesterday, which made
me quite happy (must get out more)... :)

cheers

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.