Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ykj <yk...@163.com> on 2007/03/27 17:01:40 UTC

set the servicemix_bug,still can not Debug servicemix in eclipse

Yes, I set the servicemix_debug in the bat, I deploy the wsdl-first sa ,an
run  the mvn eclipse:eclipse  and import  two project

in  the eclipse .I  set the brokepoint  in  the personimple ,and run the
debug  and new  the remote debug, add the source code
set the port 5005 ,I still  can  not begin to debug . I appreciate  the help

Re: set the servicemix_bug,still can not Debug servicemix in eclipse

Posted by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
ykj wrote:

> Yes, I set the servicemix_debug in the bat, I deploy the wsdl-first sa ,an
> run  the mvn eclipse:eclipse  and import  two project
>
> in  the eclipse .I  set the brokepoint  in  the personimple ,and run the
> debug  and new  the remote debug, add the source code
> set the port 5005 ,I still  can  not begin to debug . I appreciate  the help
What is the failure?

You should set SERVICEMIX_DEBUG=TRUE in your environment.

> eburgos wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> if youre using linux:
>> $ export SERVICEMIX_DEBUG=true
>> $ bin/servicemix
>>

>> Basically, set the SERVICEMIX_DEBUG variable to any value before starting
>> servicemix, this will enable remote debugging in port 5005 (default), then
>> you can start a remote debugging connection from your eclipse environment,
>> it works perfectly in my environment.
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>>

>> Eduardo Burgos
>>

>> On 3/25/07, ykj <yk...@163.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> hello,everyone.
>>>           I am  new servicemix guy .when I develope my se ,I am anxious
>>> know how I can debug it  in  eclipse with embed servicemix. I search the
>>> debug word in this forum.I found the aritcle about it ,but it is not so
>>> concrete.
>>>           I  am appreciate if someone can provide the step by step
>>> document.
>>> thanks  in advance
>>> --

Thomas Termin
_______________________________
blue elephant systems GmbH
Wollgrasweg 49
D-70599 Stuttgart

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle