Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by d s <dt...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/18 15:24:46 UTC

Upload component - .page code

I need the upload to get working Please help
Here is my Html
<form jwcid="@Form"
listener="ognl:listener.formSubmit">
file="ognl:file" type= "file"></input></td>
"submit"value="Upload"></input></td>
</form>

I need the .Page, I tried several times..

And here is my java code
public class UploadPage extends BasePage {
    public static final Format SIZE_FORMAT =
NumberFormat.getNumberInstance();
    private IUploadFile file;
    private File serverFile;

    public IUploadFile getFile() { return file; }

    public void setFile(IUploadFile value) {
        file = value;
    }

    public void formSubmit(IRequestCycle cycle) {
        InputStream fis = file.getStream();
        FileOutputStream fos = null;

        try {
            fos = new FileOutputStream(new
File(file.getFileName()));
            byte[] buffer = new byte[1024];
            while (true) {
                int length = fis.read(buffer);
                if (length <  0) {
                    break;
                }
                fos.write(buffer, 0, length);

            }
            fis.close();
            fos.close();
            serverFile = new File(file.getFileName());

        } catch (IOException ioe) {
            ioe.printStackTrace();
        } finally {
            if (fis != null) {
                try { fis.close(); } catch
(IOException ioe) {}
            }
            if (fos != null) {
                try { fos.close(); } catch
(IOException ioe) {}
            }
        }
    }

    protected void initialize() {
        file = null;
        serverFile = null;
    }
}

Re: Upload component - .page code

Posted by The Chris Method <th...@gmail.com>.
What's the problem?  I do noticed that in the listener parameter of
your Form component, you forget the last 's' at the end of
"listeners".

It should be listener="ognl:listeners.formSubmit"

not