Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Raffaele Ragni <ra...@cone.it> on 2003/01/08 16:06:39 UTC

On logs: exceptions and source

I noticed that in the logs, when exceptions are cast, there is the line number where it happened.
Once it worked on my sources too but now isn't working anymore, i'm wondering if anyone knows why.

 -- Raffaele Ragni
 -- Cone, sistemi informativi
 -- http://www.cone.it

Monitoring number of sessions/logged in users

Posted by Stefan Kuhn <sk...@ice.mpg.de>.
Hi everybody,
I thought it could be usefull to have the possibility for the admin to
monitor the number of open sessions/currently logged in users, but I didn't
find it. Is it somewhere in the admin portlets ? If not, I suppose it
wouldn't be too difficult to implement. Or does sombody know problems I don't
expect myself ? (If not, I would implement it for myself and contribute the
code, if considered to be usefull).
Happy new year to all jetspeed people
Stefan

Am Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2003 16:06 schrieben Sie:

--
Stefan Kuhn M. A.
MPI of Chemical Ecology, Winzerlaer Str. 10, Beutenberg Campus, 07745

Re: On logs: exceptions and source

Posted by Raffaele Ragni <ra...@cone.it>.
Ah, sorry all solved now

Posted by Raffaele Ragni <ra...@cone.it>.

Posted by Stefan Kuhn <sk...@ice.mpg.de>.

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Not really a Jetspeed related question isn't it? Turn off jit in
Tomcat: -Djava.compiler=none.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/