Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Bruno Cadonna <br...@cadonna.name> on 2018/06/22 09:50:06 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-313: Add KStream.flatTransform and KStream.flatTransformValues

Hi list,

I would like to voting on this KIP.

I created a first PR[1] that adds flatTransform. Once I get some
feedback, I will start work on flatTransformValues.

Best regards,
Bruno

[1] https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5273

Re: [VOTE] KIP-313: Add KStream.flatTransform and KStream.flatTransformValues

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <br...@cadonna.name>.
Hi,

Thank you for the votes.

This KIP was accepted with 5 +1 (3 binding, 2 not binding) and no vetos.

Sorry for the late evaluation of the vote. I was on vacation.

Best regards,
Bruno

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding), thanks Bruno.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-313: Add KStream.flatTransform and KStream.flatTransformValues

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding)