Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/06 02:24:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.7.0 Release

Hi, everyone

I hope you’ve all been doing well. In June, we have released Pulsar 2.6.0, there are 4 months we haven’t released a major version.
So I would like to start an email thread to discuss features that we planned for 2.7.0.

There are some power features in 2.7.0 such as transaction(developer preview) and topic level policy. I’m sorting out the new features
And you can find all the change lists from https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=milestone%3A2.7.0+-label%3Arelease%2F2.6.2+-label%3Arelease%2F2.6.1+

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

I will organize a list for all major features in 2.7.0 and will update it in the email thread later.

Regards,

Penghui

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.7.0 Release

Posted by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com>.
Cool, PR is merged, I will start the 2.7.0 release process soon.

Thanks,
Penghui

Penghui

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Penghui,

Posted by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello all:

Posted by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com>.
Cool, If you need my cooperation, please feel free to ping me

Thanks,
Penghui

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by PengHui Li <co...@gmail.com>.