Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/09/03 15:44:26 UTC

Re: wicketstuff-dojo questions and answers

* Kirk Israel:

> Q. a. Why isn't this stuff documented in more depth?  b. And why don't
> people answer every stupid little question I have.
> A. a. Wicketstuff-Dojo is still a fairly young project with people who
> are currently more into coding it for more functionality than
> documenting. You're certainly welcome to contribute. b. These
> volunteers aren't interested in doing your work for you! And they're
> busy. And your questions are sometimes dumb.

Hi Kirk,

Your questions and answers about the Java components are valuable,
feel free to improve the Wiki documentation for WicketStuff Dojo:
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/WicketStuff+Dojo

Why didn't we reply earlier to your message: because August is
holidays for most of WicketStuff Dojo developers.  And there is
another reason: Vincent Demay who is the most active developer has
not yet subscribed to the Apache mailing-list.  So bear with us,
and keep up with your feedback, it's appreciated.

Note that like all other OSS (Open Source Software) developers, we
have very limited time to work on those projects.  Our main job is
*not* about polishing WicketStuff Dojo, nor even working with
Wicket most of the time.

Cheers,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot