Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Lei Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/08/02 12:21:40 UTC

Apache ServiceComb Pack emergency releases for wrong version

Hello All,

Our recently released 0.7.0 release contains the wrong version
0.7.0-SNAPSHOT[1]

I have pushed PR[2] to fix this in the 0.7.x branch and master

I will be cutting the 0.7.1 release from the branch
https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/tree/0.7.x

@PMC/@Committers please let me know if I missed anything in this release.

[1] https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/issues/763
[2] https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-pack/pull/766

Regards

Lei Zhang

Re: Apache ServiceComb Pack emergency releases for wrong version

Posted by Lei Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Maybe we need to create a demo project outside of the pack repo to verify
the release and add this process to the pack release guide

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月4日周四 17:00写道:

Posted by Lei Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi, Willem

I will push the following two files to