Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Drob <ma...@cloudera.com> on 2014/06/05 21:50:43 UTC

Fwd: $PROJECT_NAME - Build # $BUILD_NUMBER - $BUILD_STATUS

Infra/Accumulo Devs,

I've seen several messages like this but don't really know how to interpret
them. Do we have some bad substitution going on somewhere, or is it a
Jenkins issue?

Thanks,
Mike

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
AIUI issues with the build servers should be directed to the mailing list

builds@apache.org