Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Ulrich, Dominik" <Do...@ids.de> on 2004/02/02 15:14:02 UTC

[HELP] ParamSelector does not work

Hi
I want to use the RequestParamSelector in my sitemap, my example is:

<map:select type="parameter">
	<map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="form"/>
	<map:when test="new_data">
		CASE1
	</map:when>
	<map:otherwise>
		CASE2
	</map:otherwise>
</map:select>

the url in the browser looks like .../cocoon/bla?form=new_data
but everytime I'm getting to CASE2 instead of 1.
Whats wrong? If I use an action inside the <map:otherwise> with src="{request-param:form}"
the value is inserted correctly, but why is it not correctly tested with <map:select>?

any idea?
Regards Dominik

Re: [HELP] ParamSelector does not work

Posted by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be>.
try <map:select type="request-parameter">

The main sitemap has the definition of all the selectors, and there the
request-parameter selector should have the name "request-parameter", the
"parameter" stands for another selector. Just check that!

Greetings,

Jan