Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jorgelojam <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/03 03:24:50 UTC

client denied by server configuration:

I am running one test over Apache 2.2.3 my test have one thread group with
the follows parameters: number of threads 10, ramp-up 1 and loop count 50,
when run the test, randomness the http request are ok or wrong when I see
the error on apache I have the follow error: client denied by server
configuration.

I do not know why, Can you help me ??

Re: client denied by server configuration:

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Whats the full error in your logs , your apache isnt configured correctly.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=client+denied+by+server+configuration.&aq=f&aqi=g-p1&oq=&fp=cbc2f75bf9d43a8f

regards
deepal

Posted by jorgelojam <jo...@gmail.com>.