Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Thiessen, Todd (Todd)" <tt...@avaya.com> on 2012/01/17 23:48:15 UTC

Changing the working directory of the release plugin...

Does anyone know how to change the working directory, that the prepare phase of the release plugin uses, without also changing where it checkouts out the tag?

Basically, I want to run the top level pom, but from a different working directory.

RE: Changing the working directory of the release plugin...

Posted by "Thiessen, Todd (Todd)" <tt...@avaya.com>.
Interesting. I didn't know there was such a property to set. Thanks for the tip. I'll play with that.

Posted by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by "Thiessen, Todd (Todd)" <tt...@avaya.com>.

Posted by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com>.