Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Szilárd Németh <sn...@apache.org> on 2021/07/05 12:36:15 UTC

Yetus unable to build YARN / HADOOP for any patch

Hi All,

We are experiencing a build issue for HADOOP / YARN, this phenomenon
started around last week.
Just reported an infra ticket to tackle this:
Do you think of anything else we can do at this point?

Best regards,
Szilard

Re: Yetus unable to build YARN / HADOOP for any patch

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Got it sorted,made changes in HDFS-PreCommit and triggered the build:

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/669/console

Got the result:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-16101?focusedCommentId=17374991&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17374991

This worked, but I have also changed the user to Hudson from the original hadoopci as of now.
May be I am missing something or the creds got screwed up. Need to check that.

For the time being we can use Hudson? If so we can do the same changes in all other pre commit jobs as well and see if things work.  I can check and get the creds stuff sorted out in a couple of days…

-Ayush

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.