Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "wilanjar ." <wi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 08:58:37 UTC

No live SolrServers available to handle this request

Hi All,

I'm very new handle the solrcloud.
I've changed the scema.xml with adding field to index but after reload the
collection we got error from logging " No live SolrServers available to
handle this request".

i have check solrcloud from localhost each node and running  well.
i'm using solr version 4.10.4 lucene version 4.10.4
tomcat 8.0.27
zookeeper 3.4.6.

I already googling but not get solution yet.

Thank you.

Re: No live SolrServers available to handle this request

Posted by "wilanjar ." <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erick,

Thanks for your response.
You right my node running properly and the graph is green.
we solve with remove the data index in collection and reindex again.

Thanks

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.