Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2006/08/14 01:28:17 UTC

examples in OUTPUT state [continued]

I still see some examples in OUTPUT state even though they actually
produce the expected output. This appears to be isolated to Compaq
C++ builds on Tru64 UNIX. The output is below. Andrew, could you
please see what's going on?

Thanks
Martin

$ nice gmake auto_ptr run && ./auto_ptr > auto_ptr.out && diff
/nfs/devco/sebor/dev/stdlib/examples/manual/out/auto_ptr.out
auto_ptr.out && echo $?
gmake: `auto_ptr' is up to date.
/bin/sh: V6.5-038-osf1-v5.1-alpha--08.13.06-16:01: not found
NAME               STATUS ASSRTS FAILED PERCNT
auto_ptr           OUTPUT
0

Re: examples in OUTPUT state [continued]

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Martin Sebor wrote:
> I still see some examples in OUTPUT state even though they actually
> produce the expected output. This appears to be isolated to Compaq
> C++ builds on Tru64 UNIX. The output is below. Andrew, could you
> please see what's going on?

Actually, I think I found the problem. I committed this fix -- let
me know if you see a problem with it:

Martin