Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Amit V Shah <as...@tagaudit.com> on 2004/09/07 21:09:26 UTC

Turbine Security vs Fulcrum

Hi all,

I am new to turbine so please pardon if my question is dumb !! But is there
a reason why I should use Fulcrum Security when Turbine itself comes built
with its security Service ? I am using Turbine as my application framework
and am using Velocity templates for presentation.

Now from whatever I understand after reading turbine documentation, I
understand that turbine does come with a security service. Now is there a
reason why I should use Fulcrum instead of this default security service ??
(I dont even know if they both are the same things because I am very new to
this, and its really sad that there is no good documentation for
turbine-newbies like me !!!!!)

Thanks,
Amit