Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Ellen Friedman <b....@gmail.com> on 2014/02/27 07:28:33 UTC

Skeleton Q1 podling report needs input

Attached is a word document with a partial Q1 report that *needs your help
and input to be completed. *

I am slammed and did as much as I can for this round, so please* will
someone pick it up from here to handle creating a shared doc or otherwise
incorporate input to complete the skeleton I started?*

Please note that missing information is marked with XXX. This especially
includes a description of code commits and a summary of topics discussed
prior to February.

In addition, are there other presentations, articles, blogs beyond those I
listed?

The rest of the information is correct and up-to-date for the Q1 report.

Thanks much to whomever takes over this round.
Ellen