Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Hans-Peter Schmidt <ch...@mail.com> on 2009/05/19 09:34:13 UTC

ws-adddressing.headers

 Well ok, but the typo aside.
How do i get rid of the ws-addressing headers then?
The endpoint file i created doesn't seem to affect it at all.
I tried 2 and 3 d's
Here is my endpoint file.

Hi Hans-Peter,

obviously you're right. There's a typo in the property name [1]. Someone
drank to much caffeine that day...
consequently, you do need to type 3 'd's in your property files.
I filled an issue: ODE-607.

Sorry about that.

Alexis

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.X/utils/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/utils/Properties.java?revision=765012&pathrev=765012

2009/5/18 Hans-Peter Schmidt <ch...@mail.com>

> Hello,
> i want to disable ws-addressing in the soap messages generated by ode.
> I read that you have to create an *.endpoint file in your process
> directory and add the following line to disable ws-addressing:
> ws-adddressing.heade

rs=false

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

Re: ws-adddressing.headers

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
well, you found a bug. I was able to reproduce it and I fixed it in the 1.X
branch. See ODE-609.

Meanwhile, there's a partial workaround. Use the following axis2 property in
the .endpoint file:

# AddressingConstants.DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGES
disableAddressingForOutMessages=true

This will disable headers for service invocations made from a process. Note
that the session passing headers specific to ODE will still be there.
However this property won't have any effect on process service responses.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Alexis