Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ingo Mittrup <in...@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> on 2008/03/11 10:33:46 UTC

JAXB jars missing in servicemix-3.3-SNAPSHOT?

Hi!

I've built servicemix-3.3-SNAPSHOT following the instructions on the SMX
website. When i deploy a cxf-se service unit (correctly running under
SMX 3.2.1 and 3.2.2) into SMX 3.3-SNAPSHOT, i get an expection (see
exception stack trace below).

For building SMX 3.3-SNAPSHOT, i ran:
    mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pstep1 install
    mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pstep2 install

Did i miss something?

Best regards
Ingo

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Exception in thread "Timer-4" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/xml/bind/m
arshaller/NamespacePrefixMapper
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.createDef
aultDataBinding(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:170)
        at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.AbstractServiceFactoryBean.getDataBind
ing(AbstractServiceFactoryBean.java:56)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.applyExtraClass(ServerFacto
ryBean.java:196)
        at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.ja
va:103)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactory
Bean.java:147)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:310)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:240)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:191)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.start(CxfSeEndpoint.java:21
1)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.activate(Simple
Endpoint.java:55)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.ServiceUnit.start(ServiceUnit.java:53)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.start(BaseService
UnitManager.java:151)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceUnitLifeCycle.start(Servic
eUnitLifeCycle.java:103)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle.start(Se
rviceAssemblyLifeCycle.java:132)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.start(Deploymen
tService.java:378)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateServi
ceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:355)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchi
ve(AutoDeploymentService.java:256)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDire
ctory(AutoDeploymentService.java:658)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(
AutoDeploymentService.java:62)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoD
eploymentService.java:622)

Re: JAXB jars missing in servicemix-3.3-SNAPSHOT?

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
no I didn't
Just did a clean and then rebuild everything and now the components are
correctly inside.
With components I meant the stuff inside the hotdeploy dir, especially
servicemix-cxf....zip
Thanks Freeman, this is now clean.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Did you do "mvn clean" first?

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Thanks Freeman!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Will Gomes <wg...@umd.edu>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just build 3.3 snapshot kit from 3.3 branch, and cxf-wsdl-first
example run successfully for me.
Since the linkage error is usually from version conflict,  did you
deploy wsdl-first-cxf-sa-3.3-SNAPSHOT.zip into previouse servicemix version?
Or could you describe how you deploy the wsdl-first-cxf-sa-3.3-SNAPSHOT.zip?

Regards

Freeman

Will Gomes wrote:
> Complete rebuild includes the correct jaxb for cxf components. But I still
> get linkage error for JAXB api when deploying:
> wsdl-first-cxf-sa-3.3-SNAPSHOT.zip.
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This problem which is caused by different jaxb version conflict should
>> already be resolved.
>> By my test the servicemix-cxf-se-3.3-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip  contain the
>> proper jaxb-impl version, 2.1.4.
>> Would you please try to make a clean build from root folder of your
>> servicemix, not only build the cxf component.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Freeman
>>
>> Will Gomes wrote:

>>> I'm having the same problem.  The jaxb-impl-2.1.4.jar is missing from
>>> both
>>> servicemix-cxf-se-3.3-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip and
>>> servicemix-cxf-bc-3.3-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip.
>>> I added these to the zip files and modified the respective jbi.xml files.
>>> Now when deploying i get the following error:
>>>
>>> INFO: Creating Service
>>> {http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first}PersonSe
>>> rvice from class org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.Person
>>> Exception in thread "Timer-3" java.lang.LinkageError: JAXB 2.0 API is
>>> being
>>> load
>>> ed from the bootstrap classloader, but this RI (from
>>> jar:file:/C:/apache-service
>>> mix-3.3-20070312-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/components/servicemix-cxf-se/version_1/lib/ja
>>> xb-impl-2.1.4.jar!/com/sun/xml/bind/v2/model/impl/ModelBuilder.class)
>>> needs
>>> 2.1
>>> API. Use the endorsed directory mechanism to place jaxb-api.jar in the

Posted by Will Gomes <wg...@umd.edu>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Will Gomes <wg...@umd.edu>.