Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael Day <bl...@artistrystudios.net> on 2007/08/03 16:58:50 UTC

Re: DropDown within ModalWindow does not work in Camino

I am cross-posting this on the new list.  I also found that Yahoo
Mail has a ModalWindow exhibiting the exact same problem in Camino.

Posted by Michael Day <bl...@artistrystudios.net>.
Yep, Camino is probably at fault.  I will just use Safari instead,
but I did want to document the problem just in case a workaround exists.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.