Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 12:48:11 UTC

Re: My blog post about the Apache Software Foundation (German)

Hi all

I don't get any feedback from you. I'm a little bit unsure, if I
should continue the blog series, or not. I know the most of you are no
German speakers, so I don't expected much feedback. But I would be
happy to have at least some Feedback if you like it, or not.

Thank you all, and have a nice day.

Regards, Raphael

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Raphael,

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 1:48 PM Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I don't get any feedback from you...

I like it!

My German is limited but good enough to understand it, I like your
clear explanations of what the ASF is and how it works.

-Bertrand